The consideration of the needs and requirements of all stakeholders, those of our customers, our employees, and our partners, is at the heart ofour quality and environmental policy. To this end, OCTOMARINE has put in place a management system to guarantee efficient delivery of its services, commitment to the protection of the environment and the prevention of pollution and compliance with legal obligations and regulatory requirements.
Our policy is focused on quality and a sustainable environment:
QUALITY IS AT THE CORE OF OUR COMPANY:
- INCREASE client satisfaction by the timely turnaround of products with a high standard of quality.
- INCREASE the turnover of the company to gain increased stability and service efficiency and evolve our equipment.
- ENSURE quality of work and continuous improvement by maintaining ISO 9001 certification of our activities and processes.
- OFFER our employees education and training opportunities for continuous professional development.
- NOT ACCEPT any engagement in activities which would reduce the confidence of our competence, impartiality, judgement, or operational integrity.
- RESPECT client confidentially for all operations carried out on their behalf.
SUSTAINABILITY OF THE ENVIRONMENT IS OUR PRIORITY
- GUARANTEE our ISO 14001 certification by our commitment to reducing our environmental footprint.
- PUT INTO PLACE the necessary means to respect legal, regulatory, and other requirements to date and going forward.
- CONTINUE TO DEVELOP and increase awareness of our “Think outside the bottle” campaign against single use plastic onboard yachts.
- ENSURE to maintain and increase sustainability, wherever possible.
As company Directors, we are committed in making available all the necessary means and resources to meet the requirements of our quality and environmental policy. We are fully engaged with the objective of continual improvement of our company in a global and participatory approach and encourage all stat members to take an active role in meeting this objective.
Dustin WILSON / Ashleigh WEST
EFFECTIVE DATE: 21.10.2022